Right now, most wedding photographers would discuss how beautiful your engagement and wedding pictures will be if you choose them. And, we're gonna get to that, but first, we want to be straight up with you….
You can have the most amazing photos in the world, but if those images aren’t handled
but before we start gushing about all the fun that’s about to go down...
Let us talk to you about a really important topic you might forget to consider when it comes to choosing a photographer.
cautiously and backed up with CIA-esque savvy,
they can *POOF* disappear.
We’ve heard horror stories of this type of devastation and this is one area that couples forget to consider when they’re scoping out Red Deer or Central Alberta wedding photographers.
Besides Just Snapping Pretty Photos,
WE Maintain an Extensive, State-of-the-Art Backup System
And Backup Your Photos for a DECADE
When you’re picking a wedding photographer, you want a...
Creative and a Critical Thinker.
Getting heirloom quality photos you can print—ones that capture the essence of who you are as a couple— is so important.
• The amount of raw talent AND experience
your photographer has
• How educated he or she is on posing
(c’mon, you’ve all seen those awkwardly
posed wedding and engagement shots)
• How comfortable and natural he or she
can make you feel in front of the camera,
because you might be surprised by the
“camera shy” that comes out when it’s
time to click
• The type of experience you have during
hour-long shoots (hint: it should be fun
and fabulous not dull and dreadful)
• The timeliness of your photographer and
how quickly and efficiently you receive
your image gallery
• The continuing education he or she takes
and how up-to-date he or she is on
techniques and new methods
• The amount of raw talent AND experience your photographer has
• How educated he or she is on posing (c’mon, you’ve all seen those
awkwardly posed wedding and engagement shots)
• How comfortable and natural he or she can make you feel in front
of the camera, because you might be surprised by the “camera
shy” that comes out when it’s time to click
• The type of experience you have during hour-long shoots
(hint: it should be fun and fabulous not dull and dreadful)
• The timeliness of your photographer and how quickly and
efficiently you receive your image gallery
• The continuing education he or she takes and how up-to-date he
or she is on techniques and new methods
What’s also important is:
Raelene and associates are
10, 8 or 6 hours
WE'VE GOT YOU COVERED!
All hourly coverage includes::
Digital, high resolution negatives of all edited images
Online viewing gallery
No charge for travel on wedding days
Customized guest signing book
2nd professional photographer
Extra hourly coverage
10x10 custom heirloom wedding album
Photobooth -The Social Stand
A pre-wedding or engagement consultation
Before your big day or engagement session, we'll get in touch with you to fill out a questionnaire, give you some tips and tricks to make the most of your day, go through the timeline, listen to your vision, and answer any questions you have.
Fully-edited, high resolution digital negatives of all edited images
Simple as that.
Private Online Viewing Gallery
You get access to a password protected online viewing gallery, so you can share your photos in an easy-to-use, viewer-friendly format with your friends and family. Anyone you give the link to can download and save the photos straight to their computer or order prints directly from the gallery.
We don’t charge you for wedding day travel. That’s 100% included.
Get more deets by reaching out to us via the contact page.
• Value natural light and capturing the light that sparks between you and your love
• Helps you feel comfortable and natural in front of the camera even if you’re camera shy
• Eliminate all stress around your wedding photography, because they know what the heck
they're doing on the creative and the critical side
• Backs up every photo on a secure, super savvy backup system
• Know how to “work the crowd” and take fun and candid shots of you and your guests AND
also knows how to pose you and your loved ones for portraits that are stunning (not awkward)
• Go out of their way to make sure you have a FUN engagement shoot and wedding day
experience, so you’re not dreading “smiling for all those pictures”
• Give you heirloom quality shots you can hang over your fireplace and on your Insta feed….
I’m the lead wedding photographer here, for fun-loving and adventurous couples who want beautiful, lasting photos and a comfortable and confident experience with their photographer.
I’ve got a bucketload of education, training, and mentoring that supports my talent, but most importantly I have a passion for capturing the real beauty and personality in your love story.
Sounds like your jam right? Associates all the way! Click below!
• Creative mama of three holds that photography close to her heart
• Believes that being a part of someone's real life story and capturing those moments that will last a lifetime is very rewarding and so important!
• Knows without a doubt that every love story is unique and deserves telling. Every. Single. One.
• Loves meeting new people and is a true artist behind the camera!
• After 10 years in the photography world she's still passionate about using photos to tell the story of peoples' lives!
• Fully and truly believes that capturing emotionally filled moments on a wedding day for clients to relive over and over is pretty much the best thing ever!
• As a past RSP bride she knows exactly how you should feel and be taken care of when you choose us as your photographers!
• She's still a newlywed!
If you love the quality and true to colour style of Raelene Schulmeister Photography but you just can't justify stretching your budget on wedding photography, you can still get the Raelene Schulmeister Experience.
When you choose an Associate Hourly Package, you're hiring an associate photographer that's been mentored by Raelene, and all of your before and after wedding client experience and photo editing will be through Raelene. Our team of associate photographers at RSP are all talented in their own right and have been trained in Raelene's style to capture moment and emotions of a wedding day.
Do you charge for travel?
Oh, heck-to-the-NO! You get nickeled and dimed for everything when you’re getting married. We're not about to ask for more dimes for travel. We go where you need us - simple as that.
(Well, unless of course you want us to get on a plane and then we might be talking about destination wedding photography, which is a totally different story).
We're like really super awkward in front of the camera...can you make us look good?
You bet your bottom dollar we can! We've taken a ton of education and 'posing' class to help us get you comfortable in front of our lens! We're pretty skilled at making total asses out of ourselves to get those candid smiles and laughs! We're also pretty skilled in photographing allllll body types, so don't worry boo...we got you ;)
Do you require the full payment upfront for each package?
Nope, not at all. We require a $500 deposit to reserve your date and final payment 30 days before your wedding. For couples who want to space their payments out, we also offer customized payment plans ( just be sure to ask). Oh yeah, and we take credit cards too!
I have a lot more questions...things like “how far in advance do you book weddings?” or “how soon will I get my photos back after my wedding?”.... how can I get answers to those?
All of those questions and more are answered in our welcome packet and pricing guide, which you can get by filling out our contact form and asking for a copy. Once you’ve had a look at the deets included in the package you’re interested in, we set up a complimentary chat.
We’ll go over your vision for your wedding, your hesitations about wedding photography, what you can expect from us, and so much more (preferably over a steaming hot cup of coffee).
Head on over to the contact page and we'll see you soon.